Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:18:19 -0300
My $0.02 Canadian:

1) 1275
2) 5-spd
3) disc brakes
4) black with gold colour scheme
5) leather interior

Also, Minilite-style wheels.  Mild tuning improvements (Daniel's
contribution of his latest research in this area would be a great help from
his side of the pond - but I don't know about changing to a Weber from SU's
since that's all I know ;)

A great library with manual, parts list, dealer brochure, tuning books
(autographed - Dan again, maybe Vizard), etc.

Original tools.  Any neat period accessories (driving/fog lights, extra
gauges).  Lucas smoke check (like Frank's).  Fire extinguisher!  CD stereo?
(I'm thinking that this car will sound so sweet you wouldn't dare cover-up
its sound with a stereo.  But I bet Frank's son and his friends could
suggest a pretty sweet set-up for tunes.)  Okay - now I'm just too into
this!

Should the bonnet be a forward-tilt?  (I don't care since I've already got
the scars on my back from the original set-up.)

Raffle open to everyone so that attendees of the 2008 event don't shoulder
the entire financial burden.  Also, anyone who can't help with the car can
sell tickets or promote them, at least, at local Club events, etc.  Maybe
sell tickets over the Internet?  Sign me up!

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada
AH 'Bugeye' Sprite AN5