i needa radiator(read pls.?)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: i needa radiator(read pls.?)
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:50:46 -0400
i need a junk sprite 1275 cross flow radiator.  fan through the core,
hammer(frank?) through the core or leaks like niagra falls!  what i need is
the top and bottom plate and the end tanks.  my sports racer uses a sprite
cross flow rad..   this last weekend we determined it has not got enough
cooling tubes or core area / thickness.   i need to build a new improved rad
but need the bits from an old radiator to fabricate a new one.  any of you
pack rats (hey i'm right there with you on this one!)  have such a fine
piece of componentry in your posession?

chuck.
a weekend of over heating and not real pleased with that,  but glad i
retired it while still running!