Update - Re: Handbrake linkages - axle end

To: clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Update - Re: Handbrake linkages - axle end
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:17:08 EDT
I have read all the comments and while I think a cable linkage will work ok
have thought some more.  I'm spent out after buying a CD-ROM but come pay day I
am going to buy some AN481 Clevis Fork rod ends and some steel tube and use
the Wolseley 1500 Balance lever.  If figure that once I check in one of my
reference books which tube to use I will have rods that are in fact tubes as
linkages that are as strong and lighter than anything else I can use.

DA DAAAAAAAAA

Daniel1312