Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:28:29 -0700
Like Gerard, I'm eager to be included and will offer whatever is needed.
I'm comfortable with building the motor and would gladly twist arms to get
donated machine shop time.  I would be willing to rebuild a ribcase if that
was what was needed. If machine shop time cannot be had for free, that would
be one place where cash donations from listers uncomfortable with wrenching
could be helpful.

I picture the major sub-assemblies being done in different parts of the
country and then being shipped to a central assembly site close to the major
concentration of wrench-wielding listers. Somewhere new the center of
Spridgetland (Toms River, Team Thicko HQ, casa de'Ed?)

motor
tranny
rear axle
front suspension