Re: I CAN'T SLEEP*

To: kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: I CAN'T SLEEP*
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:49:55 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/13/03 12:29:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kgb2@centurytel.net writes:

> . I use the extra time productively by laying out what I intend to take
> on the bed in the guest room. I never actually pack anything until just
> before I am
> ready to leave. When I travelled regularly, I always kept an extra
> toothbrush and
> stuff like that in my overnighter at all times,

Same here.  Right now my suitcase and backpack I am taking is laid out and I
keep taking things I am planning to take and laying them in or on it.  Then I
go through a culling where I pull some things I thought I might take but don't
really need. And in my carry-on, I always have my meds, my film (not in the
camera but in a leaded "Film Shield" pack--NEVER send your film through those
x-ray machines unless it is in a "Film Shield" packet and NEVER pack them in
your check-through case ), and a change of clothing from the skin out.  Fresh
skivvies sure feel good when your luggage is lost--reduces the emergency.   8^)

--David C.