Re: head dilemma

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: head dilemma
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 16:46:14 -0700
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
It will be interesting to see what the reserve is. If it's rebuilt,
I'm sure it won't go for a mere $36. but yet I don't think there is
much demand for this head. In spite of what he advertises, I wouldn't
put it on a 1098 or 1275, but some unsuspecting soul might.

You probably could have found just what you needed at the Hayward
meet today though. I would have checked for you had I known. I saw a
lot of top end parts around. I also know of a British Classic repair
shop I talked to at the meet and in the past I can check with if you
really get stuck. Someone here should surely have one though, I would
think.

Gerard