fenders, apron for 62 sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: fenders, apron for 62 sprite
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:58:05 -0400
Listers,
I just acquired a 62 sprite with a bit more front end damage than I
expected.  I'd hoped body work would fix it, but this is beyond my skill
level.  Soooo... I'm looking for bothe front fenders and the apron that
connects them at the bottom.  Anyone have any leads where I can find decent
ones that aren'trusted through?  Surface rust and "small dents" are ok, but
I'm not an expert body man.  Where, and how much, can I expect to pay for
new pieces?  Thanks
Dick B.

Contemporary Homes
Sunapee, NH