Legends of Motorsports

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Legends of Motorsports
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:21:25 -0400 FILETIME=[31CAF050:01C335D7]
Well, I got home early today and had a few extra minutes, so I got my pvr on
and finally watched a Legends of Motorsports episode that I taped a few
weeks ago (perhaps last week?) - '65 Targa Florio.

Starts out w/ them detailing the car - there's a nice works Healey 3000 w/
in-car camera (nice!), a mg midget driven by paddy hopkirk and andrew
hedges, and a prototype healey sprite driven by altaman (sp?) and baker...

This looks like it's going to be fun!  I love the speed channel, when it's
not on NASCAR...

Cheers!

Chip

Chip Mautz