RE: NOSLocators

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NOSLocators
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:30:03 -0700
Well, at least it's nice to know there is nothing shady about that outfit...
one more source for parts is always good news 8-)

Jac

Alan wrote:
NOSLocators is here in RI ...

It's actually a parts store also known as Scarborough Faire...

Many know Cecelia of Carlise fame who does a lot of MGb stuffand MGA as
well.

She opened NOS on the side and had decent aftermarket stuff.

My beef is she is 20 minutes away and wont let me pick anything up and
charges the standard shipping to everyone

---