so like it's raining.....again?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: so like it's raining.....again?
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:10:57 -0400
hmmm, i'm getting acustomed to not seeing the sun!   it's
raining....again...yet....still!   spent today replacing the float bowl
rubber mountings on my bugeye and installing gaskets between the velocity
stacks and carbs.   then i went on to do some more detail work on mt harley.
little annoying things wich have been nagging me.  i want to enjoy my healey
this summer and want evry thing that i have been remembering to do..."done".
all the darn rubber gaskets for the lights have shrunk and are splitting.
it's been around 15 years so i guess i'm on borrowed time(for quite some
time!) with this rubber stuff.   i have the two taillights left to do.  the
darn turn signals rubber's were so bad that i'm suprised the glass lenses
did not fall off!  shortly it will be all back up to snuff!

chuck
29 years and counting with the same bugeye.......