bugeye trailer

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bugeye trailer
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:03:11 -0500 with any abuse report
Hey Listers

Way back when, I was involved with soap box derby with my boy.  My Girl is 7
now, and next year she can race soap box.
A brain storm came to me as I had her at the local race today, if I could
put a trailer hitch on my bugeye, and then make a trailer out of the Junker
I just picked up...... I could transport her car next year, and have my fun
doing it.. my mind even wandered as far as making the trailer backwards and
have the "bonnet" open up to let the lil soap box out, kinda like a
transport plane.

My lil girl thinks putting stickers on her new race car to look like a
bugeye would be kewl too....lol

has any one ever put a trailer hitch on a bugeye, and how do you do it?

Willy