Re: [midgetsprite] Cats,Lbc and disgust

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Cats,Lbc and disgust
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:26:56 EDT
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/03 1:36:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> "Your way", something sentient has got to die!! This is not good, Bob!
> "Death" is a last resort sorta thing, here.

PR,,,heck, something dies every day for me...I had bacon just this morning,
and pigs are a lot smarter than cats...but I wouldn't have one of those in the
house either.

As far as neutered cats...I'm a pretty good shot, but not that good.

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.