Re: Chico British Car Meet

To: kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Chico British Car Meet
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:59:36 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/03 10:29:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
kgb2@centurytel.net writes:

> Very nice photos and a darling little girl.  Did you talk to the person who
> did
> the tilt front Midget?  I can see where that would give one a whole bunch
> more
> room to work. I can see that I need to take my bumpers off.  It gives a lot
> cleaner appearance. Rats! Another project rears its ugly head.
>
> Kate

I've contemplated this on my 73-4 also (made in 73, titled as 74).  I like
the fact that they kept the hood lines and did not weld the whole thing
together.  I'd want to lose the side marker lights too.

I think you could add some bugeye bumperettes and keep the tilt working, no?

Ahhh...so many ideas, so little time.

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.