update Re: Boot handle repair

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: update Re: Boot handle repair
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:19:49 -0400
Duh! forgot the trailer...

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "Chris King" <cbking at alum.rpi.edu>
Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:00:55 -0400

Just an update:

I checked the shaft - the numbers match so it is the correct key. I
disassembled the thimble and springs, and I see the swuare shaft that the
tumbler turns. Boy, is that thing rusted!

I don;t have an electrolysis setup - anyone have a good way to loosen this thig
without it? alternatively, who's got the link to the electrolysis info?

TIA!

From "Chris King" <cbking at alum.rpi.edu>
Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:12:47 -0400