Re: Golden Sprite Poll, chuck's take on the thang!

To: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll, chuck's take on the thang!
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:23:49 -0400
On Monday 23 June 2003 02:40 pm, you wrote:
> I've been quiet since I think I stirred Dean up a bit too much.

You did'nt stir me up.  The problem with email is we can't see the expression
on our faces.

> Equally I dislike the implied blackmail in the concept of - If you don't
> come to the party we won't let you have a chance of winning.

Yea, we're gonna throw a time share sales pitch on you when you
come to the celebration...Ooops!  I was'nt supposed to mention that!

> I would like the opportunity to win it.  Then, if I had been "unable" to
> come to Sprite Spree I could come over to the States and take the car on a
> 5,000 mile shake - down drive around your fantastic country, meeting up
> with all the listers on route! Now that would be the trip of a lifetime!!

See, you'd have to come anyway. Why not come and at least get a chance to
drive through the rolling hills of Pennsylvania for a little bit.  That's
guaranteed, winning the car is a slim chance no matter how you cut it.

BTW, Regarding "chuck's take on the thang!"....

Chuck, Sieze the day, sieze the Sprite, sieze a cool summer night...

I'm firing up the car right now...