Re: looking for a brake light switch and braket

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <SDOliner@aol.com>
Subject: Re: looking for a brake light switch and braket
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:26:10 -0400
Later pedal boxes are, I believe, shorter and wider than the early dual M/C
ones. The brake light switch on the later pedal boxes should be screwed in to
the end of the box, such that the button end touches the top of the brake pedal
when the pedal is at rest. There is no other bracket that I am aware of. If you
have a VB catalog, they may have an exploded view of the pedal box you could
look at for reference.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/