RE: Ebay WOW!!

To: refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ebay WOW!!
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:50:30 -0500
I pulled one out of a rusted hulk behind a filling station in Ypsilanti.
The pumkin was good eventho the car had dissolved.

Rick, you don't have to go back to the '70's to be "out of it" with a
"furrin" car in Michigan.  Shortly after I moved here in '91, my small town
paper had a news item on somebody's Toyota pick-up getting vandalized right
on Main St-- in front of the UAW hall.  And they wouldn't let me into the
newly forming "old car club" because the bylaws read "cars of American
manufacture, build prior to 1970."