Re: Dreamer! Good for a Laugh...

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dreamer! Good for a Laugh...
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 08:42:16 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2003 12:39:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bushwacker4@zoomtown.com writes:

> ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2422414145&
> category=31859
>
> NFI, wouldn't claim to know anybody this delusional!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Very original!  Right down to the Weber carb, chrome rocker cover, fancy
interior, and racing stripe.  Just like it came from the factory, I bet!  ;-)
It
seems to be missing the rear bumper and the boot lid doesn't fit very well.

I think the owner has not done his homework before investing in this car.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philadelphia Region RoadRally chair
'77 MG Midget (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour SE (24V 2.5L V6)