Steering Wheel

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Wheel
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:34:22 -0500
A friend of mine dropped off a couple of steering wheels (and shafts) he
found in the trunk of one his old Chebbies. One is an MGA, I think, black
plastic, no dish. The other one is kinda interesting. It's a wood rim with
three spokes, three holes in each spoke, with an H and a checkered flag-type
emblem. Someone has taken all of the old finish off the wood and it looks
pretty good. The best part is that when I took it apart, the hub fits the
shaft in the '65 Sprite. Anybody seen one like it?

Jim K.
(How 'bout that Ralf?)