October run and car show in NJ

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: October run and car show in NJ
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:31:50 -0400
Hello all, I am considering organizing a run through central western NJ
the first weekend in october ending in Englishtown NJ for a car show at
the town's "Englishtown Day" fair.  It's a small event with room for
maybe 2 dozen cars.  A friend of mine helps put it together and last
year the local car club kind of left them hanging the day of the fair
with only about 6 cars showing up.  So I'd like to put on a nice drive
and have it end at the fair.  It's a nice little event with lots of
stuff for kids. Anyway if anybody is interested please let me know, I'll
try to set an interseting route.  TIA

Dan Walters
'63 Sprite
'74 Midget