Re: brake question

To: "Roy Miller" <roy@alphamicron.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake question
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:56:55 -0500
I just installed the kit from Moss.  Cost around $85 and IMO was well worth
the money spent vs. the hours it would have taken me to get all the flares
done right.  The lines come coiled up and are easy to bend as they are a
copper/nickel alloy which is softer than the lines you'll find in most auto
parts stores.  The kit doesn't include the slave cylinder line.  I removed
the radiator and rack to get to the left front line.  Might have been able
to do it without removing the rack, but I had new boots I wanted to install
anyway.

Matt