PIR Historic Races

To: AGross9217@aol.com, pythias@pacifier.com, dustinc@kfalls.sykes.com, kgb2@centurytel.net, millerls@ado13.com, michaelcu@kfalls.sykes.com, MMadden@samhealth.org, pasgeirsson@att.net, franks@teleport.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, froggi60@hotmail.com
Subject: PIR Historic Races
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:57:59 -0700 FILETIME=[3CF79AE0:01C34758]
Hi Guys & Gals,

Perhaps we could meet at Dave Franks paddock area around 12.  He's scheduled
to stage at 8:52 & 1:52 Saturday and Sunday.  Shouldn't be hard to
find...blue '67 Spridget sporting #82 on each side.  Frank's in run group 7B
so keep an ear out so you can watch him on the track.

Also, Allen Gross pointed out that there is to be a car corral hosted by the
Austin-Healey club of Oregon.  We could meet there around 4 in the
afternoon.  Hey...our LBC's are Healey's too, right!?!

Hope to see you there...and meet some of you for the first time.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!
P.S. Mike, think I'll keep the TR8 in the garage this trip.