Speedbleeders again (was Re: brakes.)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedbleeders again (was Re: brakes.)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 08:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
--- PAsgeirsson <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> HEY, you had a helper there to bleed them

Unsolicited product endorsement here - I know we've
discussed these before, but I LOVE Speedbleeders.  I
have them on all 3 Spridgets, and would not want to
bleed the clutch without them.  During last week's
Florida trip, I had to replace wheel cylinders and
brakes on the vacation Midget (baby pix viewable at
photos.yahoo.com/bc/soavero/lst?.dir=/1970+Midget&.view=t
, if the link shows up), and in very tight quarters
witha WalMart $17 tool kit without a helper the
speedbleeds were invaluable.  Well worth the $5
apiece.  Even did the clutch just for fun.

Woo-hoo! Fed Ex guy just showed up with fuel pressure
and new oil gauge for race car as I type!  Gotta
go....

=====
"Success?  What's success?  A man is a success if he wakes up in the morning,
goes to bed at night, and does what he wants in between."

- Bob Dylan