RE: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:46:58 -0400 FILETIME=[35C62190:01C34895]
It's a video of a plane rolling inverted and flying under a low bridge. The
plane I believe is a Suhkoi aerobatic special. There are several other
videos on the site too. Perhaps this is in Hungary, when F1 visited the
HungaroRing, as there are several videos of McClaren F1 interviews.
You need a Quicktime video player plugin for your browser, available at
www.apple.com. It's a free download.
Very neat video!!

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

>Me too.  I thought I was the only one.  What are you all seeing?

On Behalf Of Brad Fornal