Re: Aircraft, No LBC

Subject: Re: Aircraft, No LBC
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:11:58 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
have someone who actually had a good time upside down, that we went up almost
every weekend that the planes were available. Later I transferred into a
different unit, and the skipper had the novel idea that, should something happen
to him, it would be nice if anyone in the crew could get the plane on the ground
intact. Consequently, I can safely take off & land a C-130, but have no idea
what
to do in a Cesna or its equivalent. BTW, a C-130 CAN take off & land on a
carrier, and it does a mean barrel roll.

Kate