Datsun Transmission Conversion

To: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Transmission Conversion
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:37:35 -0400

            A friend of mine operates a import car salvage yard as well
as racing a Sprite himself. I was talking to him today and he mentioned
that he had a Midget come in with a Datsun transmission in it. He is
barely computer literate and asked if I would put it on E-Bay for him.
I've asked him to get pictures and while he is doing that, I thought I
put the info out to the list. He has the Datsun clutch disk, Spridget
pressure plate, Spridget flywheel, Throw-out bearing assembly, Slave
cylinder, Aluminum  Adaptor plate, Datsun gearbox, shifter assembly and
drive shaft. He does not have a speedometer cable-it was damaged in
taking it out.

            He is thinking in the $500-$600 range.

            Anyone interested, contact me off line.

Regards,

Tom Speed
www.MGRacer.com
'76 Midget (Son's Restored Driver)
'66 Midget SCCA Racer (SpeedRacer)
'84 Chevy S-10 (Tows SpeedRacer)
'98 Eclipse Spyder (Wife's Driver)
'98 Chrysler Town & Country Lowered Floor Conversion Van (Tows Me)