Re: British Heat

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Heat
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:57:38 +0100
It is 11.00 pm and must be all of 25 Celcius, whatever that is in "old
money"  I am sitting here sweltering!!  I just cannot take this sort of
heat!!
I am always surprised that humans have such a narrow temperature tollerance
band - at least until one gets acclimatised.  I guess many from your
"Southern States" would be shivering next to me here.

Maybe I just need a new thermostat!

Guy