LHD brake pipe question (master to 4-way)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LHD brake pipe question (master to 4-way)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:18:44 +0300
Hello fellow Spridgeteers,
Could someone please describe me how your rigid brake pipe is routed from
the brake master to the 4-way union on the "other" (RH) side of the engine?
In my case it's a combined brake/clutch master and the servo is on the RH
side. BUT the main pipe goes *UP* about 5 inches from the master, behind
and above the battery, (on the bulkhead with 2 p-clips), across the engine
and down to the servo. No wonder I can't seem to be able to bleed that,
tried both the eezibleed and "assistant" methods. How on earth did it work
before I had to replace the master seals, I don't know. Finally, do I have
to have the engine running to bleed the servo?

Evangelos
66 Sprite Mk3 LHD.