Re: Padded crash rail (1275 euro dash)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Padded crash rail (1275 euro dash)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:09:44 EDT
Just to add a dimple to this thread.

I just removed and replaced the dash from my LHD Bugeye (the other one is
going to be RHD) a really really ugly metal dash with a big round piece of
vinyl
along the bottom.

The removed dash itself looks one from like an early sprite, with a nice
woodtone piece of Formica.

So in what car did this bottom crash pad come from?

I don't think I have thrown it out yet, but I have been cleaning up. So if
anyone wants the whole set up they can have it for postage. The dash will need
some welding where the hole for the radio was hacked out of it.

David Oliner