Bugeye parts in MI

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye parts in MI
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:58:08 -0500
I do the classified ads for our local MG club as some of you might know. I
just received this request, which, since he is not a member and the parts
are technically not MG, I cannot run. NFI, etc, just thought someone out
there might be interested.
David Lieb

>>>Dear Sir,
I sold a Austin Healy Bug Eye Sprint a few years ago. While cleaning out the
loft I discovered some surplus parts for this 1959 and 1960 Model.  I have
no use for them and thought I would bring them to your attention in the
event you might need them or knew someone that could.
Parts: Windshield with good solid frame.
       Radiator
       Right and left doors-Good condition
       Two Wheels-original
       Luggage rack new in carton.