Re: No LBC, Need windsheild wiper help EDT

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: No LBC, Need windsheild wiper help EDT
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:21:32 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmm...

Without intending to insult, offend, or otherwise beat a dead horse....

Cap'n Bob says:
it is not uncommon for man
to "think" with either head! Some of
us are just more susceptible than others
and thus, stupid enough to get ourselves
into all sorts of trouble easily avoided by
those of us who are more disciplined and
have learned to be careful of what we want...because we've learned that
we can get it. I for one, carry a cell phone and
don't mind making a phone call on anyone's behalf, thus "avoiding" while
at the same time, providing assistance
without the possible "nuisance" of "being
used" by the fair sex (not that there is
anything wrong with this!:)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)