Re: No LBC, Need windsheild wiper help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC, Need windsheild wiper help
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:47:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/2003 4:59:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
refisk@chartermi.net writes:

> Apparently some people have no sense of humor.  :-)

Sorry to sound like a killjoy here. But I have one basic rule of thumb in
terms of what I do on the Internet or elsewhere. I just ask myself "How
embarrassed would I be if my 25 and 21 year old kids knew I was doing this in
the name
of fun?"

So if I were exposed as part of a list that is supposed relish on drooling
over a 40 (or 50) year old + cleavage, I would find that embarrassing. No, it
didn't curl up and die on me, but I don't have to yuk it up about it either.

That is my 2 cents.

So carry on lads.

Just so you know, I think it is pathetic that Vicky Brits has the owner's
wife and daughters trying to look like bombshells in the catalogues.

David Oliner