Strange...(NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Strange...(NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:02:42 -0700
So today I find a number on my cell phone "missed call" logging this number.

770-657-1021

Well, the number seems vaguely familiar, but the area code does not.
Out of curiosity, I do an area code lookup on the Internet when I get
home...

hmmm... Atlanta, Georgia.  Except for a lister or two, I don't know
anyone in Atlanta, and doubt that they would  be calling  me, even if
they had my number. So, I try to do a reverse lookup, but get no
results. For the hell of it, I type the number into Google, here's
what I came up with, along with about 4 more pages of links.

http://epistolary.org/2814.html

Anybody know any more about this or had any experience with this
bizarre situation?

Gerard