Manifold - Re: HIF6 bonnet clearance

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Manifold - Re: HIF6 bonnet clearance
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, looking at Vizard/Stapleton, it might not be
Metro (looks similar). Casting marks are SG 7909 and
WFM 1143.  This unit came from Daniel Stapleton via
Frank Clarici.  Daniel?

In the meantime...I put the 1.25 SU pair on in the
interim from my race car.  The carbs worked well on my
race 948, but couldn't quite keep up with a new head
on the 1275 I put in for this season.  So far (one run
to the bagel store this AM), they seem to work great
with a warm street engine after putting leaner jets
in.