Re: Shipping from UK

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping from UK
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:23:52 -0700
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have found that shipping TO Europe and Canada and for that matter
worldwide is best done through the US Postal Service, by a wide margin.
I can only suggest that your seller check out his country's postal
service to see if it's a 2 way street.  One other technique is to find a
car shipper, if you have access to one, and see if he will throw your
item inside a car that is being shipped to the USA in a container.
Slightly irregular, but it works on occasion.  Take care,
Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ