Re: 4th Annual LBC Rally

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: 4th Annual LBC Rally
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:56:00 -0400
This was our first time at the rally, and we had a blast! The picture map was a
great idea IMO, though it got interesting when one of the roads was blocked off
for sewer work. :)

We were one of two participants who didn't drive an LBC (mines being painted),
but we had a great time. Besides, our old BMW wants to be British with all the
fluids it leaks! ;)

Thanks again to the Valentines for all their hard work. It was worth it.

And Frank, I believe that corn stalk ended up getting points for "pot holder".
:)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/