8-Track Tapes

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 8-Track Tapes
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:30:24 -0700
I'm cleaning out some stuff in garage and came across several 8-track
tapes I bought several years ago (had thought I might put an 8-track
player in my Bugeye, but probably won't). I believe tapes are playable,
but don't have any way of checking.  Anyone interested?

Will give away tapes to first listers to email me - one per lister
(unless not enuff takers)- for cost of shipping ($1-2?). Can request
specific 8-track if want. Tapes are
1- Jefferson Airplane (not Starship)
2- Bob Dylan
3- Thin Lizzy
4- Moody Blues

Anyone of these tapes should get you grooving onto a "higher" plane,
sugar cubes not included. lol.

If you don't know what an 8-track is, or haven't heard of these bands,
you're not old enough to appreciate them - so give them to your parents.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA

Also, a moment of silence. Erik Braunn, guitarist with Iron Butterfly on
"In-a-Gadda-da-Vida" passed away today. He was 52 (my age). He was 17
when he played the legendary riffs on the 17 minutes version of the
songe. Most of us only heard the short 4 minutes version on the radio
when we kids. I still love that song.