contact information for BMH group

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: contact information for BMH group
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:25:32 -0400
I just learned, yesterday, that VSCCA will have a new class at next year's
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix for under 2 liter production cars built from
'60 thru '65.  I need to contact British Motor Heritage Trust to get the
build date for my '66 MGB, which I last raced in '82.  I'd rather race a
Spridget, on that particular course, but, since I've already got the B and
could easily have it race ready, again....
Does anybody have that contact information?  Thanks.
Bud Osbourne