LBM joins LBC

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBM joins LBC
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:31:58 -0700
Drove from L.A. to Reno and back last weekend to pick up my latest
acquisition, a 1956 Norton Dominator 99 motorcycle (600cc) that is now
sharing garage space with my '69 Sprite. My wife calls it my "400-pound
midlife crisis." (She says it with a smile, though, since she understands
about toys -- she drives a Corvette.) Any old Norton enthusiasts out there?
(Yes, I know that can be taken two ways -- hell, I'm older than the bike!)
Contact me directly and we can commiserate about Lucas magnetos and
wet-sumping.

Jim Algar
jamesa@hi-torque.com