Cult Road Movies, etc.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cult Road Movies, etc.
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:48:12 -0600
Hi folks,
Speaking of "Cult Road Movies" ...how about "C' Etait Un Rendezvous". A fellow
by the name of Claude Lelouch straps a camera to his Ferrari and drives very
quickly through the streets of downtown Parris. c. late 1970's. LBC content :
As some of you old timers know I've been lurking on this and "other" lists for
about five years. I have finally finished the body work on my Bugeye. Almost
as many panels replaced as on Larry Miller's Sprite. All the gaps are great.
(Mind the Gap) The aluminum cockpit surround is terrific. Thanks to a bit of
aluminum MIG welding, grinding and polishing. (Frank, I'm having no luck
finding "Speedy" out here) The tub goes to the painter Tuesday for Dupont high
build primer, block sanding and BRG (GN.29) base coat / clear coat. The guy
only paints hot rods and show cars, and now my Bugeye ;-) His work is great.
The estimate is 5-6K and ~ 10 weeks.
Cheers,
             Mark Hanna (Colorado)