Degreeing in the CAM x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Degreeing in the CAM x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:53:36 -0700
Sure wish one of you doctors of motors was
here with me today. Finding coherant directions
is hard when you're ADHD and wired funny.

All those years ago when I raced minis and
won, we never did it, but here I am, notched
keys in hand, and it's the thing to do do do.

Reminds me of when a lady called about her
alcoholic husband's antics. She'd describe a
situation and then puzzle over it, then offer
me another story. Finally, I said, "Madam:
you're allowing LOGIC to interfere with your
thinking!" Logic has nothing to do with the
behavior of an alcoholic (or a British car
maker, for that matter).

Pray for me, boys & girls!

David McDoofus
In the hills of Northern CA