Re: Aluminum Flywheel

To: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminum Flywheel
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
--- brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I saw this on Ebay, anyone heard of the maker of
> these flywheels? Some of
(snip)
> or item number 2426269692

Only time I've heard of them is in association with
these flywheels.  Looks identical to what Team
Thicko's Jim Donato sells, as well as MM, APT, etc.
$300 is less than what I've seen them go for through
dealers by a lot.  APT (A_ll P_rices T_remendous) and
Mini Mania are $450 - $500, and a few dollars less
than I paid from Donato.  It went unused, as it was
for a 948 I don't use any longer.  I ebay'd it for
$275.  One was included in the 1275 I bought from Rivergate.