Re: waterpump

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: waterpump
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 14:03:47 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Remove the radiator, replace the water pump with an aluminum replacement pump
from any of the suppliers on this list.  They are cheap.  If you are replacing
the seal, the pump is too old and should be replaced anyway.  The new aluminum
ones are sealed (no replaceable seal)  and last a long time.  If you need it,
APT
has a high cpacity pump with a cast impellor that resists cavitaion, just costs
more.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite