2nd reply to list, 3rd to Phil Re: Several unrelated items (all LBC!) (b

To: philip.s.jones@comcast.net
Subject: 2nd reply to list, 3rd to Phil Re: Several unrelated items (all LBC!) (but long)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:32:31 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I replied using Ron's reply first and then read the original which has more
detail.  High lift rockers need a lot of clearance and so are VERY CLATTERY.

Looking at Vizard's book (page 331 in the latest edition) he pretty much says
what I said (I think he said it first) and his additional comments bear out
what my dyno guy says.

Finally, if David Anton says something I would be inclined to listen to what
he says because I doubt there is anyone on the list who is more experienced in
building engines and running them on the dyno than him.

Daniel1312