Re: Roundabout Re: Trafic Circles EDT

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roundabout Re: Trafic Circles EDT
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:46:54 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
"I think the iniside lane is for the guy...."

Well, ideally yes, Daniel...but
not in my case, initally, anyway!

I had to learn the hard way about roundabouts. First time I ever
encountered one was at the exit to Lisbon
airport at morning commuting rush hour.

I needed the exit at the 270 degree point from where I intitially
entered. Of course,
in moving over to let others "in" (Mr. nice
guy in a foreign land) I got "trapped" in
the "inner sanctum". By the fourth time
around I was LMAO and had tears in my
eyes while wife #2 was going bonkers!

(See...I shoulda known right then there was a basic incompatibility in
outlook and
the handling of stress!:):)

Think I got off about the 7th time around...
I was a little dizzy but other than that,
nothing that a Mickey D's jumbo coffee
wouldn't fix in a heartbeat! :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)