Re: Arnold-NLBC

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Arnold-NLBC
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 05:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:
> So Ron, does this make Arnold "different" from ANY
> other
> political candidate?

Pretty much my point - we're so dumbed down we accept
unqualified dolts who either have media notoriety
(Arnold, Jesse) or massive campaign
contributions/corporate ties. Many of you guys know my
LBC passion is maybe exceeded only by my baseball
passion - Peter Ueberroth is running, who, as
commissioner, was responsible for settling major labor
disputes, stabilizing the game from financial idiocy
(it's since returned since he left), and ran the last
Olympic committee that didn't have someone get
indicted for fraud or illegal contributions.  But he
never made a movie with Linda Hamilton in a tank top
or married a Kennedy, that squeaky clean bunch of
guys.