Re: Not LBC but Middling Italian Car

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Not LBC but Middling Italian Car
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:57:47 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey, yes I saw that stuff about Franks 52 day rebuild but it was a while ago
now.  Not much since then.

Look, enough of this, thanks for the help in confirming my suspicions
regarding not getting list messages.  I need to go shake a stick at the ISP
manager.

Don't want to bog the list down with non LBC stuff do we!

Guy