Re: Jaguar question

To: <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Jaguar question
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:24:09 -0700
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks David and Frank, sound advice on both hands.  For me, the fun is all
in the fixing up of the car.  I don't really want one in good shape as it
would kill all the fun for me.  I pretty much look for the hopeless looking
cases that have solid metal.  Doing ALL of the work allows you to take on
uglier cars than those that will be writing lots of checks.

I'm heading out in a few minutes to talk to the guy about the car and get a
close look.  From the moving bugeye yesterday I could see a hole rusted
through the center of the rear door.Odd place for a rust hole.  The owner is
apparently looking for 1K.

The foolishness continues....

Glen