59 Bugeye for sale

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 59 Bugeye for sale
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:35:35 EDT
Listers:

I know I discussed this on the Spridgets list, but had not included the
Bugeye group or the Midgetsprite groups.  However, with digital pics now taken
and
posted, it's time to announce that my 59 Bugeye is for sale.  The car has a
1275 and a Toyota five speed, front disks and rides on Vega GT wheels.  Car is
located in Akron, Ohio, and runs perfectly.  It will be needing cosmetics, but
is completely presentable and a hoot to drive.  Asking $6500 or best offer.
Pics are posted here:

<A HREF="www.tinyurl.com/jmel">www.tinyurl.com/jmel</A>

If you look closely in the garage in the background of one of the pics, you
can see the new M Roadster lurking.

Email with questions.  Thanks!

Chris Eck
GreenBugeye@aol.com