Friends in OZ (no lbc)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friends in OZ (no lbc)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 02:33:17 -0400
  Hello to my friends in Australia!  (Who's still here besides Mike Gigante??)
Question...
  I have some good friends here who are contemplating a vacation trip to
Australia (at least Trish is contemplating a vacation in OZ.  I think Jimmy's
just going along because he's her husband. :-) )  What I'd like to find out for
them is:  When is the best time of year to visit Australia??
  I don't know just how serious Trish is yet and she hasn't indicated any
thing/place in particular she wants to see so I can't ask any more detailed
questions yet.
  They're about 50 years old and very nice folks, but not "lbc people". :-)
  Thanks!
         Ed in NC